Time to Celebrate National HIT Week
The Michigan Chapter of HIMSS would like you to join us in celebrating the 2016 National Health Information Technology Week, September 26-30. There are a number of ways that you can choose to participate:
- #IHealthHIT - If you have been touched personally by the power of HIT, we invite you to share a story with the HIMSS family.
- Numerous activities are scheduled across the country, both in-person and virtual. Find out more details at this year's official website.
- #NHITWeek - Share your thoughts on Twitter about your areas of interest and/or participation in this year's activities.
- 2016 key areas of focus include Telemedicine, Precision Medicine, Interoperability Across the Spectrum of Care: Linking Public / Population Health and Human Service as well as Women In HIT / STEM Careers.
- Support the efforts of HIMSS' Legislative members by drafting a letter to your legislators about the impact and significance of HIT. A template is provided for you to use. More information is available through the Legislative Action Center.
- President Obama has issued a statement to begin this year's celebration for National HIT Week.
The Board, Michigan Chapter of HIMSS