The Michigan HIMSS Chapter would like you to join us in celebrating the 2016 National Health Information Technology Week, September 26-30, 2016. There are a number of ways that you can choose to participate:
- #IHeartHIT - If you have been touched personally by the power of HIT, we invite you to share a story with the HIMSS family
- Numerous activities are scheduled across the country, both in-person and virtual. Find out more at this year's official website
- Many colleagues are participating by sharing their thoughts on Twitter #NHITWeek
- Key areas of focus this year include Telemedicine, Precision Medicine, Interoperability Across the Spectrum of Care: Linking Public/Population Health and Human Service as well as Women in HIT / STEM Careers
- Support HIMSS' Legislative efforts by contacting your lawmakers in support of Telemedicine and Innovative Technologies.