Michigan HIMSS Chapter - Upcoming Events Calendar
Circle Your Calendars!
We have been busy identifying events for our members in Q1, 2017. Based on the recent member survey, the Michigan Chapter is preparing an events calendar to support your interests in remaining current with Healthcare Information Technology and networking with other professionals.
December 13 and 14, 2016 [Tuesday and Wednesday]
The two, scheduled webinars are follow-up from the special convening, “Building CommunityBased Solutions to Connect for Public Health”, that took place during the 8th annual Connecting Michigan for Health conference in Lansing, Michigan on June 8th and 9th, 2016.
- Type of Event: Webinars
- Topic of Webinars: Share lessons learned value of health IT in addressing the complex issues associated with connecting health IT and public health, environmental health, and population health systems
- Reservation Required (deadline date December 12, 2016): Click here
- Questions: Contact Valerie Rogers at firstname.lastname@example.org
January 25, 2016 [Wednesday]
- Type of Event: Presentation and Networking
- Topic of Presentation: Digital Health Innovation
- Presenter: Brian Kalis, Manager of Digital Health, Accenture
- Location: Oakland County (venue to be confirmed shortly)
- Time: 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
February 20, 2016 [Monday] HIMSS Annual Conference
- Type of Event: Networking
- Location: TBD (venue to be confirmed shortly); Orlando, FL
- Time: 6:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Watch for more details in the coming weeks.