MI HIMSS Chapter - Winter Networking Event in Detroit Metro Area, Dec.14, 2017
Happy Holidays to All Our Members!
You Are Cordially Invited to the Winter Networking Event.
Winter Networking Event in the Detroit Metro Area Plus Guest Speaker
- Date: Thursday, December 14, 2017
- Time: 5:30 pm - 8:00 p.m.
- :Location: The Westin Southfield Detroit, 1500 Town Center, Southfield, Michigan 48075; Phone: 248.827.4000 Map Available Here
- Guest Speaker Prior to Networking Event: Mr. Larry Steinberg, MBA
- Presentation: “Healthcare 2018: Boldly Going!”
- Registration: Register today
- Speaker Biography: Larry Steinberg, MBA, is EVP of Global Business Development and Co-founder of Cloud DX – the Qualcomm Tricorder XPrize - Bold Epic Innovator Award Winner. Mr. Steinberg has been focused on the Telehealth/Telemedicine market for the last 7 years and has been involved in some of the largest Remote Patient Monitoring deployments in the US. His vast experience in Telehealth includes deploying thousands of vital sign monitoring devices to 10’s of thousands of patients. As a seasoned entrepreneur, he has had many successful businesses in healthcare, technology and services. Most recently and prior to being a Co-founder of Cloud DX, Larry was Director of Business Development at Trapollo, the leading Telehealth Service Provider that was purchased by Cox Communications in 2015.
Save the Date! HIMSS18 Michigan Chapter of HIMSS Reception
The Board of Directors for the Michigan Chapter of HIMSS invites our members to join us for an evening reception while attending the annual conference. Learn more about planned chapter activities and how you can participate. We look forward to meeting you and enjoying an evening of networking.
- Date: Wednesday, March 7, 2018
- Time: 6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Location: TBD
- More details to follow.
Follow Us to Learn More About Planned Events and Activities!