MI HIMSS Chapter –Still Time to Register for Today's Career Development Webinar at 2 pm
Reminder! You can still register for today's webinar.
- Date/Time: Thursday, November 16, 2017 / 2 p.m. (one hour webinar)
- Registration: Click here to register
- Webinar: HIT Professional Development Opportunities
- Speakers: Mr. Eric Born, Managing Director, Medix IT, and Cheryl D. Parker, PhD, RN-BC, CNE, FHIMSS, Clinical Assistant Professor, College of Nursing & Health Science University of Texas at Tyler
- “Advancing My Career in HIT + Trends in the Market”, Eric Born, and
- “Mid-Career Clinicians: HIT Paths and Where They Might Lead You”, Dr. Cheryl D. Parker
- Topic: Two speakers will address trends and options for early and mid-career Healthcare Information Technology (HIT) professionals. Mr. Eric Born will focus on advancing your career by reviewing employment trends for early to mid-career, HIT professionals as they plan their professional goals and growth. Dr. Cheryl D. Parker will focus on the professional options available to mid-career clinicians working in HIT and the various career paths they might consider for future opportunities.