MI HIMSS Chapter - Only a Few Days Remain to Register for Evening Reception at HIMSS18
If you are planning on attending HIMSS18 conference in Las Vegas, registration closes Tuesday evening, February 21, 2018. Register today!
1.New Item During HIMSS18: “Gaps in Care” Discussion
- Date/Time: Tuesday, March 6, 2018 / 12 noon to 1:30 p.m.
- Location: HIMSS Strategic Services location in the Venetian; Toscana 3803, Level 3, Foyer East
- Registration: Information to be available shortly. A box lunch will be served for those attending the meeting.
2.Don’t Forget! Two Michigan Members Are Receiving Awards at HIMSS18
- Congratulations to Michael H. Zaroukian, MD, PhD, MACP, FHIMSS, Winner of the Board of Director Service Awards! He will receive his award during the HIMSS Awards Gala on Thursday, March 8, 2018, during the 2018 HIMSS Conference & Exhibition in Las Vegas.
- Congratulations to Henry Ford Health System, the 2017 HIMSS Enterprise Davies Award Recipient. [For more details, visit http://www.himss.org/library/henry-ford-health-system-davies-enterprise-award) You can learn more about HFHS leveraged their electronic medical record during a presentation featured at HIMSS18: - reduce the incidence of venous thromboembolism (VTE), - provide alternative pathways for ED physicians to orchestrate OPD care pathways, and - develop a Revenue Cycle Playbook to address productivity and realize revenue capture gains.
- HIMSS18 Session: Enterprise-Wide Value Realization through IT: A Davies Story
- Date/Time: Tuesday, March 6, 2018 / 8:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
- Location: Venetian Convention Center, Murano 3301
3. Register Today for the Michigan Chapter of HIMSS Reception at HIMSS18 Annual Conference
We hope you will join us for an evening reception while you attend HIMSS 18!
- Date: Wednesday, March 7, 2018
- Time: 6 p.m.-8 p.m.
- Location: The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino, 3355 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Restaurant Within The Venetian: AQUAKNOX in the Aqua room [This is a Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star Award winning restaurant and bar.]
- Map for The Venetian: Find a map of The Venetian property and the location of AQUAKNOX. The restaurant, AQUAKNOX, is #17 on the map and is located with a cluster of restaurants on the Casino level.
- Food and Beverage: Cocktails and passed appetizers will be served
- Registration: Registration ends on February 21 COB! There is no fee to attend the reception.
We would like to thank our Chapter Sponsors who make this and other events possible through their generous support. For more information about Sponsorship opportunities, contact Mary Anne Ford.
Follow Us to Learn More About Planned Events and Activities!