In just a few weeks, many of you will be convening at the HIMSS18 conference in Las Vegas. Here are a few reminders about this year’s conference and your Michigan Chapter of HIMSS members who are being honored this year.
Do not forget to register for the Chapter Reception by February 21st.
We look forward to meeting with you at the conference and celebrating the outstanding contributions of fellow MI Chapter of HIMSS members.
1. Honoring Two Michigan Members Receiving Awards at HIMSS18
- Congratulations to Michael H. Zaroukian, MD, PhD, MACP, FHIMSS, Winner of the Board of Director Service Awards! He will receive his award during the HIMSS Awards Gala on Thursday, March 8, 2018, during the 2018 HIMSS Conference & Exhibition in Las Vegas. There is still time to register for the Gala.
- Congratulations to Henry Ford Health System, the 2017 HIMSS Enterprise Davies Award Recipient! [For more details about this award winner, visit the link.] You can learn more about HFHS leveraged their electronic medical record to win this prestigious award during a presentation featured at HIMSS18.
- Session: HIMSS18 Session: Enterprise-Wide Value Realization through IT: A Davies Story D
- Date/Time: Tuesday, March 6, 2018 / 8:30am - 9:30am
- Location/Room: Venetian Convention Center, Murano 3301
2. Evening Reception at HIMSS18 Annual Conference
Circle the date on your calendar to join us while in Las Vegas to meet other Chapter members during an evening reception while you attend HIMSS18!
- Date / Time: Wednesday, March 7, 2018 / 6 p.m.-8 p.m.
- Location: The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino, 3355 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Restaurant With The Venetian: AQUAKNOX in the Aqua room [This is a Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star Award winning restaurant and bar.]
- Map for The Venetian: Find a map of The Venetian property and the location of AQUAKNOX. The restaurant, AQUAKNOX, is #17 on the map and is located with a cluster of restaurants on the Casino level.
- Food and Beverage: Cocktails and passed appetizers will be served
- Registration: Register by February 21, 2018! There is no fee to attend the reception.
We would like to thank our Chapter Sponsors who make this and other events possible through their generous support. For more information about Sponsorship opportunities, contact Mary Anne Ford.