MI HIMSS Chapter - Holiday Wishes to Our Members
The Michigan HIMSS Chapter Board of Directors extends holiday wishes to each of our members for a joyous and safe holiday season. May the New Year bring good health, new opportunities and prosperity.
Don't forget to join us for Q1, 2017, scheduled events. Circle Your Calendars!
January 19, 2016 [Thursday]
- Type of Event: One-Day, Interactive Conference and Discussion
- Title of Event: Next Steps: Building Community Based Solutions to Connect with Public Health
- Location: MSU Henry Center for Executive Development, 3535 Forest Road, Lansing, MI 48910 A map can be found here.
- Time: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Who Should Attend: All interested parties are welcome.
- Event Materials: In advance of the event, materials will be forwarded to registrants.
- Food and Beverage: Breakfast and lunch will be served as well as break snacks.
- RSVP Required (There is no fee for this event.): Click here to reserve your seat.
- Hotel: We have secured a nightly rate of $95 plus tax at the Candlewood Suites East Lansing. For reservations, call 517.351.8181.
January 25, 2016 [Wednesday]
- Type of Event: Presentation and Networking
- Topic of Presentation: Digital Health Innovation
- Presenter: Brian Kalis, Manager of Digital Health, Accenture
- Location: Oakland County (venue to be confirmed shortly)
- Time: 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
February 20, 2016 [Monday] HIMSS Annual Conference
- Type of Event: Networking
- Location: Rosen Centre Hotel, 9840 International Drive, Orlando, FL
- Time: 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.