MI HIMSS Chapter - HIMSS20 Is Right Around the Corner
We hope to see you very soon in Orlando at HIMSS20.
The Michigan HIMSS Chapter is pleased to welcome Chapter Members to a special reception at HIMSS20 Connection Booth #2059. We invite you to attend the reception to network with your peers and our sponsor, Connection, your partner in health IT.
Appetizers and beverages will be served.
- Date: Tuesday, March, 10, 2020
- Time: 4:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Location: Annual Conference Exhibit Hall at the Connection Booth, #2059
- Registration: Complete you registration today!
- Book Lodging: Find hotel options today.
There are so many options to consider when you attend this year’s annual conference!
- If this is your first opportunity to attend the conference, information is available to help you plan for Orlando and the many options to choose from.
- Don’t forget that you can earn your continuing education credits - CAHIMS, CPHIMS, and CPHIMS-CA – are available. Learn more about securing your credits here.
The Key Note speakers will provide a range of views and knowledge at the HIMSS20 Conference including:
- Alex M. Azar II, 24th Secretary of Health and Human Services
- Gianrico Farrugia, MD, President and CEO,Mayo Clinic; George Halvorson, Chair and CEO. Institute for InterGroup Understanding; Rod Hochman, MD, President and CEO, Providence, Chair Elect Designate, American Hospital Association - Digital Health Transformation: The Path Forward
- Don Rucker, MD, National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC) and Seema Verma, Administrator, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services – Special Keynote Session
- HHS Office of the Secretary Terry McAuliffe, former Governor of the State of Virginia and Former Chairman of the Democratic National Committee and Chris Christie, former Governor of the State of New Jersey - Two Parties, One Stage: A Bold Fireside Chat with Political Party Leaders
- Alex Rodriguez, Founder and CEO, A-Rod Corp - Mindset of a Champion
- Arianna Huffington, Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
We hope to see you very soon!
We would like to thank our Chapter Sponsors who make the Novi event and other events possible through their generous support. For any questions or information about Sponsorship opportunities, contact Mr. Lee Marana.