Webinar: HIT Professional Development Opportunities
Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 14:00 to 15:00
Virtual Event for Mid and Early Career HIT Professionals
Bring your questions for our speakers! The session will be recorded and posted on the Chapter web site, in case you miss this outstanding webinar.
- Speakers: Mr. Eric Born, Managing Director, Medix IT, and Cheryl D. Parker, PhD, RN-BC, CNE, FHIMSS, Clinical Assistant Professor, College of Nursing & Health Science University of Texas at Tyler
- “Advancing My Career in HIT + Trends in the Market”, Eric Born, and
- “Mid-Career Clinicians: HIT Paths and Where They Might Lead You”, Dr. Cheryl D. Parker
- Topic: Two speakers will address trends and options for early and mid-career Healthcare Information Technology (HIT) professionals. Mr. Eric Born will focus on advancing your career by reviewing employment trends for early to mid-career HIT professionals as they plan their professional goals and growth. Dr. Cheryl D. Parker will focus on the professional options available to mid-career clinicians working in HIT and the various career paths they might consider for future opportunities.
- Registration: Click here to register. The session will also be recorded if you are not able to join the event.
- Speaker Biographies: