Upper Peninsula Cybersecurity Event and Reception - Virtual Access Now Available!
Our sponsor for this event is MSMS Physicians Insurance Agency:
Not able to join us for this event in Marquette? Register for the live streaming of these presentations. Click here to register for the virtual access. In addition, the session will be recorded.
- Location (Presentation): Upper Peninsula Health Plan, 853 W. Washington Street, Marquette, MI
- Location (Reception): Holiday Inn Marquette, 1951 U.S. 41 West, Marquette, Michigan, MI 49855 (located one mile from presentation location)
- Presentation Titles:
- “Updates and Trends in Healthcare Cybersecurity” [Presentation will focus on phishing, medical devices and ransomware.]
- “Confronting Cyber Threats: Cyber Security from the FBI’s Perspective”
- Registration: Limited seating available. Register today here if you will attend in Marquette.
- Speakers: Linda M. Bower, CISSP, Information Security Officer, Munson Healthcare, and Kenneth M. Zimmerman, Task Force Officer, Federal Bureau of Investigtion's Detroit Cyber Squad
Kenneth M. Zimmerman is a Detroit based Task Force Officer (TFO) assigned to the Federal Bureau of Investigation's Detroit Cyber Squad. TFO Zimmerman has worked for the FBI for four years researching and addressing cyber threats. He has published reports on advanced persistent threats, malware analysis, and ransomware. He also has extensive experience pertaining to threats and vulnerabilities to the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of fortune 500 companies. He specializes in computer forensic investigations.