Next Steps: Building Community Based Solutions to Connect for Public Health (Lansing - January 19, 2017)
MSU Henry Center for Executive Development, 3535 Forest Road, Lansing, MI 48910 A map can be found here.
Michigan Chapter Leaders have been working with HIMSS and SOC (Stewards of Change) to bring another important opportunity to Lansing, MI. As a follow-up to the June 8-9, 2016, meeting, Building Community-Based Solutions to Connect for Public Health, you are invited to attend Next Steps: Building Community-Based Solutions to Connect for Public Health, An Interactive Day of Dialogue, on Thursday, January 19 from 9:00am-4:00pm. There is no cost to attend this event; registration is required. Details below.
- Type of Event: One-Day, Interactive Conference and Discussion
- Title of Event: Next Steps: Building Community-Based Solutions to Connect for Public Health
- Location: MSU Henry Center for Executive Development, 3535 Forest Road, Lansing, MI 48910 A map can be found here.
- Time: Check-in and breakfast 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m., program 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Who Should Attend: All interested parties are welcome.
- Background Materials That May Be Useful in Preparation For This Interactive Discussion: (a) SOC 11 Overview (presentations, videos, graphics); (b) Opioid Video Overview by Chris Jones, Director, ASPE; (c) Social Determinants Overview video including national experts.
- Food and Beverage: Breakfast and lunch will be served as well as break snacks.
- RSVP Required (There is no fee for this event)
- Hotel: We have secured a nightly rate of $94 plus tax at the Candlewood Suites East Lansing. For reservations, call 517.351.8181 and provide the reference code, MIC, for the discount.