MI HIMSS Chapter Fall Conference - Save the Date
Location: Sheraton Detroit - Novi Hotel
Conference Title: "Fix the DAMN Roads!" How Innovation, Interoperability, and Emerging Initiatives are Paving Michigan's Road to Health Equity and Access
Date / Time: Thursday, October 3, 2019 – 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Location: Venue is in the Metropolitan Detroit area at the Sheraton Detroit- Novi Hotel, 21111 Haggerty Rd., Novi MI 48375
Hotel Details: Chapter member room rate of $149 per night
Registration Fees: The link to register will be available shortly.
- MI HIMSS Members - $75.00
- Non-Member (Fee includes one year MI Chapter Membership) - $95.00
- Student Member - $35.00
- Student Non-Member - (Fee includes one year MI Chapter Membership) - $50.00
Agenda: There will be panel discussions as well as two key note speakers, morning and afternoon.
- #1 - Morning Key Note Speaker:
- Topic: Social Determinants of Health (SDoH), Public Health, Health Disparities and Health Care Equity. How interoperability and its focus on SDoH and Health Care Equity impacts the Michigan landscape.
- #2 – Topic: Data Standards, Interoperability, FHIR use cases, DaVinci, SDoH.
- 3# - Topic: Data Standards and Social Determinants of Health
- #4 –Topic: How evolving data standards, the focus on SDoH data and new innovations change payment methodology as well as payment models.
- #5 – Topic: Michigan State Interoperability Roadmap
- #6 – Topic: Innovations in Healthcare
- #7 – Closing Key Note Speaker
Sponsorship Opportunities: To learn about sponsorship opportunities, please contact Mr. Lee Marana .