MedHealth Virtual Matchmaking Mixer
Virtual Event, Detroit, Michigan
The HIMSS Michigan Chapter is delighted to support MedHealth, part of TechTown in the Detroit area, in their latest innovation event. The event provides unique networking opportunities with innovators to conduct 15-minute, introductory virtual meetings for those interested Michigan organizations based on their area(s) of greatest innovation interest. To learn more about the free event, click here.
- Date/Time: Thursday, October 8, 2020, from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Eastern)
- Agenda: Click here.
- Opening Remarks By: Paul Riser, Director, Detroit Urban Solutions at TechTown Detroit
- Keynote Conversation: Congresswoman Brenda Lawrence, U.S Representative, Lisa McLaughlin, Cofounder and CoCEO, Workit Health, and Stacey Frankovich, Program Manager, MedHealth (facilitator)
- Who should attend this event? Healthcare innovation purchasers, research institutions, healthcare innovators, entrepreneurial support organizations, and investors.
- Access: Attendees have access to live-streamed event content through Brella, the event networking platform that suggests high-quality matches based on mutual needs and allows attendees to invite one another to meet.
- Registration: Scroll to the bottom of page to register today for this free event.