Michigan Chapter of HIMSS - Get Involved
Michigan HIMSS is a volunteer organization whose primary goal is to develop healthcare-IT centric educational programs. All event planning is done by Michigan HIMSS members who volunteer their time to bring quality healthcare -IT educational programs to Michigan.
Our objectives are:
• To promote knowledge of computerized management information systems in the healthcare industry by their users and developers;
• To provide a forum for the sharing of ideas and techniques in the formulation of computerized information systems;
• To promote the use of computers in the processing of information by healthcare providers through education;
• To keep developers and users of computerized information systems current about the changing information requirements in the healthcare industry;
• To provide continuing education in the changing technology of computer systems; and,
• To cooperate with healthcare organizations, agencies and other interest groups in matters pertaining to healthcare information systems management.
MI-HIMSS is a member of HIMSS.
To learn more about getting involved in the Michigan Chapter, contact us.